Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome to The Red Light District....

Hey guys, welcome to the The Red Light District. My name is Geoffrey Williams. I'm 19 years old, and I currently live in North Carolina. I am a Republican who strongly advocates for fiscally sound conservative principles in order to reign in the spending spree that has been taking place in Washington, a spree started way before I was even born. I have a variety of viewpoints on other issues as well, as I am also a proud gay American, with various views on different policies, initiatives, and issues. My vision for this blog is to be a place for heated political dialogue, a discussion of policy, and to foster an environment of grassroots activism. The blog will have a conservative tilt, with a sampling of all different viewpoints from across the political spectrum. To start off, The Red Light District will primarily feature my thoughts on the political events and policy discussions of the day. I am desperately looking for new writers to help start this blog off, so please if you interested in being a contributor (liberal, independent or conservative), please email me at gffrwilliams@gmail.com with a sample piece. Thank you for stopping by, and welcome to The Red Light District.

No comments:

Post a Comment